-
May 6th, 2000, 09:27 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I heard that a company takes 35 mm film and cuts it to super 8 size. does anyone have any info on this??????
-
May 6th, 2000, 10:58 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Yes. The company that does this is called Super 8 Sound and they are in Burbank CA. It's called Pro 8 stock, and its supposed to be amazing. (Pricey though) They do an 800 ASA rated film for example. They have a web page and I think Mike Brantley has a link to them on his site, their phone # is 818 848-5522. Unfortunately they do not do reversal processing on the Pro 8 stuff, they transfer it to video for you. I believe it is $33 including processing, but check.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks